Get THINspired and take weekly action with Bianca!
Meet Bianca Schaefer
Hi! I’m Bianca Schaefer, your 360 Holisitic Health Coach. I’m incredibly excited that you’re here visiting my website and I hope you’ll feel right at home. Please click on my video above to get to know me. I can’t wait!
- I gained muscle and lost inches!!! Bianca has a knack of knowing exactly what to say at the right time to keep you challenged and motivated. I feel strong, lean and confident!"Sandra SantiniTeacher, Ontario, Canada
- “Bianca is an inspiration. She has an infectious energy that motivates you to make your health and well-being a priority in your life.”Diane HarnettFreelance Artist and Art Teacher, Perth, Australia
- “Bianca is one of the most beautiful and yet strongest life warriors I’ve ever known. I love her work and I can’t wait to see the many more things she will bring into this exciting world!”Kanna LairdHolistic Health Coach, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- "Bianca's holistic approach and combination of talents will not be found anywhere else. She can read exactly what's going on in your body and mind and guide you in the right direction."Steve BrownBusiness Owner, Ontario, Canada
- "Bianca's nutrition and fitness knowledge are extensive and her passion and commitment to help others is what makes her THE go-to expert in the health and wellness industry."Kristen WoodsLawyer, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- August 25, 2015Read more
Ever heard that saying, “Every journey begins with a single step”? Well, if you want to become the fittest version of yourself, your single step may not be as hard as you think! Use these 10 tips and you’ll be well on your way to becoming stronger, leaner and fitter!
- July 28, 2015Read more
Since the start of the summer holidays, I’ve had many frustrated parents telling me that it has been difficult to get their kids off their electronic devices and engaged in physical activity. In a world where kids learn how to use a smart phone before they can even put a full sentence together, it’s no wonder that getting kids to
- December 11, 2014Read more
The kind of training you do can make all the difference in the world! I mean – I see this all the time at the gym. You know – the person that watches TV while going at the leisurely “fat burning” pace on the elliptical, not even breaking a sweat. The social chatter-boxes leaning against some exercise “machine” talking about