Get THINspired and take weekly action with Bianca!
- “Bianca is one of the most beautiful and yet strongest life warriors I’ve ever known. I love her work and I can’t wait to see the many more things she will bring into this exciting world!”Kanna LairdHolistic Health Coach, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- "Bianca's nutrition and fitness knowledge are extensive and her passion and commitment to help others is what makes her THE go-to expert in the health and wellness industry."Kristen WoodsLawyer, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- "Bianca's holistic approach and combination of talents will not be found anywhere else. She can read exactly what's going on in your body and mind and guide you in the right direction."Steve BrownBusiness Owner, Ontario, Canada
- “Bianca is an inspiration. She has an infectious energy that motivates you to make your health and well-being a priority in your life.”Diane HarnettFreelance Artist and Art Teacher, Perth, Australia
- I gained muscle and lost inches!!! Bianca has a knack of knowing exactly what to say at the right time to keep you challenged and motivated. I feel strong, lean and confident!"Sandra SantiniTeacher, Ontario, Canada
- September 24, 2015Read more
The month may say September, but the weather still says Summer, so you won’t be “covering up” any time soon! Now that the kids are back to school, it’s time to start focusing on you again. Let’s get rid of that summer beer belly or muffin top with my 5 easy steps
- September 15, 2015Read more
Hi-Ya! A few months ago, I was asked by a group of students to be the subject of their first film project at college. Their assignment was to interview someone who they thought was “interesting”and incorporate different filming techniques they had learned into the video. Naturally I was flattered…and a bit nervous! …Read more to watch the video and find out how you can get my Free Gift!
- August 25, 2015Read more
Ever heard that saying, “Every journey begins with a single step”? Well, if you want to become the fittest version of yourself, your single step may not be as hard as you think! Use these 10 tips and you’ll be well on your way to becoming stronger, leaner and fitter!